Monday, November 7, 2011

My Passions

     Some of my passions are writing, running, and being nice to others.
     I love to write fiction and sometimes, although not often, I'll even sometimes write nonfiction. I love it whenever people read my stories and appreciate all the work I put into them. Writing is what I want to do for the rest of my life and if I don't become famous I'll still write in my spare time.
     Another thing I like to do and I do every single day is run. I run Cross Country and Track, even though I have troubles sometimes because I have an injured knee and asthma. Last year in Cross Country I made it all the way to State at the youngest age able to go, and I plan to achieve this goal again this year. In Track I had an asthma attack before I could finish the season, but I think I should be able to go to State in that sport this year too.
     Last but not least is that I like to be nice to people, even though I'm not always. It is a good goal for me have though, and I hope that people consider me as a nice person. By the end of this year I hope I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment